View Profile djnsn945

7 w/ Responses

LOL at the Plankton part!

Pretty entertaining, haha. I didn't know these guys were on Newgrounds.

Predator handshake...classic. Five stars. You deserve it.

Stick animation....nuff said. But I liked how you got so many artists to collab. Good work.

This animation is pretty underrated. Both the drawing style and animation were good, and it was really funny, especially the ending. All I would say is to just work on the lip-syncing. Make more of these

SketchHeart responds:

Thank you! Haha for whatever reason I though it would be a good idea to edit the audio after I finished all the lip sync so it might be a little off because of that... or I'm just bad.

I like your drawing style. I also thought the picture at the end was hilarious...too funny.

WooleyWorld responds:

I'm glad someone is enjoying this animation.
This is actually.. probably my favourite animation of mine. Most likely because I enjoyed the final product as much as I had fun making it. I thought it was just really funny. TOO BAD NOBODY ELSE DID 81

The animation was film quality. Enjoy my 5 stars

I thought it was entertaining. Especially when the nipples started floating and talking...that was really weird yet very hilarious.

I really like your animation style. You just need to make your stuff longer and add a storyline.

animotionism responds:

My next animation is almost done and it will be a little bit longer and a little joke a friend of mine told me so i hope it will be better but thanks for the review!

Nicely done, just try making it smoother, and maybe work on the plot a bit more next time.

07raffaello responds:

Thank you very much, if indeed this is the first video I made using Flash back two years ago so the simplicity of it. Now I'm doing new things I hope to upload soon.

IDK